You are assured of a pleasant and relaxing stay at Cornerways. We are well located with Oxford city centre close by with its University colleges and a wide choice of restaurants, bars and traditional pubs.
- Relax in our comfortable bedrooms, all of which are en-suite and decorated to a high standard.
- All bedrooms benefit from a television, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities and central heating.
- Enjoy your delicious full English, continental or vegetarian breakfast in our conservatory dining room.
- Use our complimentary wireless internet access which is available in all rooms.
- Off road parking is available at the rear of the house.
- Cornerways is non smoking for the comfort of all of our guests.
- Explore the local area by taking a stroll along the famous River Thames which is close by.
- Oxford in Bloom award winning garden.
- Oxford city centre is just a twenty minute walk away along the Abingdon Road. Alternatively, you could catch one of the frequent buses from the bus stop which is very nearby. Journey times are under 10 minutes.
- Cornerways is situated on a direct bus route to and from Oxford Rail Station taking under 15 minutes.
- We are close to the ring road with its links to the A40, M40 & A34.
- Ideally situated for coach connections to and from London and major airports.
- Use this interactive map to locate us in Oxford.
- Single en-suite from £55–£70
- Double en-suite from £75–£95
- Twin en-suite from £75–£95
- Family en-suite (Double & Single bed) from £85–£135
Make a booking enquiry
282 Abingdon Road, Oxford, OX1 4TA
Telephone: +44 (0) 1865 240135