Oxford Shopmobility, Level 1a of Westgate Shopping Centre’s multi-storey car park.
A scheme funded by the City Council for borrowing a self propelled or battery operated wheelchair or scooter to travel in the City Centre. Booking is required, but there is no charge. Telephone 01865 248737 for details.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 4pm
Contact: Robin Brooks (Co-ordinator), Oxford Shopmobility Scheme, c/o Built Environment, Ramsay House, 10 St. Ebbes Street Oxford OX1 1PT.
Toilets (National Key Entry Scheme)
- Market St – Daytime
- Speedwell St – March to October
- Oxpens Coach Park – 24 hours
- Gloucester Green – 24 hours
- St. Clement’s Car Park – 24 hours
- Oxford Railway Station
National Key Entry Scheme Keys
Keys available from Oxford Railway Station, Tourist Information Centre, and St. Aldate’s Chambers. Telephone 01865 252200.
- Park and Ride – Places available adjacent to bus stops
- Westgate Multi-Storey – Places available on level 4 adjacent to the shopping level
- On-Street – Special bays are marked
Disabled persons showing both parts of the Orange Badge may park for free in any of the on-street parking spaces, but sStandard charges will apply in the off-street car parks.
For links to more disability information in the region, please see our disability information section in the directory.